Wednesday, October 27, 2010

2 Months

Sienna turned 2 months on Sunday. Can you believe it? I don't think I can. She's measuring about 21.5 inches and weights about 11 lbs 10 ounces. She had a Dr's appointment last week, just to get her eye checked out (infected clogged tear duct no biggie) We have our official 2 month appointment next week. She's starting to get some of that adorable baby chub rolls, mostly in her cheeks and thighs. The Dr last week said something like, "Wow look at those cheeks! She sure doesn't miss any meals." It's true she doesn't. This was after the nurse went on and on about how she should be a baby model; while I beamed the whole time.

She's gotten so fun this past month. She is so smiley, especially in the morning when you sit and chat with her. You can always get a big one out if you touch her nose or her cheeks. Of course I'm still not getting many good ones on camera. She's also getting a lot chattier and she'll respond when you talk and pause. I swear she said "Hi" this morning to me too. :) She's been batting and kicking her toys and she's working on grabbing hold of them. She loves sticking her hands into her mouth and will occasionally suck her thumb. She has great neck control and LOVES to be standing up. I think this girl is going to be an early walker and might just bypass that whole crawling bit.

We did a little better on the photo shoot this month. I still had to do it by myself, so not too many good smiles ones. Next time! At least this time there was no screaming crying. We are headed in the right direction.





No comments: