Thursday, October 14, 2010

Warning! Don't walk by the clearance racks...

Sales are dangerous. Sales on little baby girl clothes are even more dangerous. I was at Macy's the other day and saw they had a big clearance on some of their baby clothes. Of course I had to just "look". While looking I came upon this dress: a little hard to tell but it's navy corduroy. So cute, my future ballerina had to have it.


Digging further into the racks I saw these 2:




Of course I had a Macy's gift card sitting at home that was for Sienna. I didn't buy anything that day but I kept thinking about that dress. 2 days later I was going past Macy's, with the gift card in my purse just in case we got close to one. Went back and they had all 3 items plus a few more that I picked up. Even better was when I went to check out the sales woman had an extra 20% off our total and gave it to me to use. I love sales!!!

No comments: