Tuesday, October 26, 2010

First Trip...Check!

I leave the house for 10 minutes and look what Grandpa did to my daughter


(ignore my pjs, yes I left the house in my pjs. Doughnuts were calling Amanda and I)


Other than this, the weekend went really well. Sienna did great in the car. She only woke up when we stopped moving. She slept great at night too - better than me I think. It's amazing how many noises babies make while they sleep. I don't know how people sleep in the same room with them. Maybe you get used to it.

Here's Sammy, Amanda, & Travis on baptism day.


Tried to get another good pic of the cousins. My daughter is always the crying one. This is my fav. Izzy was trying to comfort "Baby Sienna"

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Way to go, Grandpa ;)

Aaron Mathison said...

That's what I like to see! Poor kid is going to be so confused some day... Just tell her Brett Favre was a big deal and you wanted to get a pic of her in each of the team's 'colors' that he played for...

Then remind her which team has more Super Bowl Trophies and her decision will be easy :)

Kristie said...

Love the cousin picture!! Not such a fan of the packer outfit--but the baby sure is cute :)