Monday, November 29, 2010

Bust

A few weeks ago I was out for a K cubed night (Kristen, Kristie, & Kristen (me) girls night) and was given a piece of advice that with kids you'll make all these plans, have great intentions, and more often than not it won't go the way you think. I found that to be too true this weekend. I kept having a feeling that Sienna was going to get sick. She'd had a couple weeks at daycare and was bound to at least get a cold or something. I was close. Instead it was me getting sick...and then I was nice enough to spread it to Sienna and Justin. I won't go into too many details. Let's just say a stomach bug hit me while we were out tree shopping Friday afternoon, Sienna had it mildly on Saturday and Justin woke up miserable on Sunday. Oh such fun. Not exactly the weekend I was looking forward to. It wasn't a total bust. Thanksgiving day we all enjoyed and I did get my Black Friday shopping in. AND the most important part of the weekend was a hit...SANTA!!

I know I am biased but I can't get over how cute she looks. :) Santa was a little creepy to me but great with all the kids. He sure can get them to smile!


1 comment:

Kristie said...

I thought about that advice all weekend as one by one you all fell to the sickness :) Oh well. It's done now! Sienna is adorable with Santa. The dress, shoes and smile are so cute!