Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fail

Today Cari, Mom, Grammy, Sienna, and I went to Alberville and had a big day of shopping. 4:30 or so Sienna has been fed, diaper changed, and is telling me she's had enough and it's time to go home. (She was such a trooper all day too!) Trying to be an efficient mom, I run out to the car to get her loaded before Grammy has finished her final shopping. Since it was such a cold day I threw my purse on the front seat and turned on the car so it'd be toasty for the babe. Slammed my door shut and go to open the back door...locked. Go to open the driver door...locked. Oh no...(that's not exactly what I said but it was close)

Freezing cold, crying baby, car on with the key locked inside = fail.

Thank god for AAA. A little over an hour later I was back in my car, which I will say was very toasty warm. At least it happened before I put Sienna in. I still have no idea how it got locked. My elbow or something must've hit the button on the door to lock all the doors.

So glad to get home.

1 comment:

Aaron Mathison said...

Wow, at first I thought you locked Sienna in there... Now that would have been bad! Glad that wasn't the case.