Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So much to look forward to

I probably say this every year but Thanksgiving weekend is my favorite weekend of the year. Here's what I am looking forward to.


Football and a big meal, oh and lots of family. Does it get any better? Justin and I are hosting this year for the first time with my family. Can't wait!


You know it. Still going out and fighting the crazies on Friday. Cari and I get such good shopping done then. I still refuse to do the 3/4am thing. That's a little too crazy for me...


We are cutting down the xmas tree and hanging up our decorations. Such a great way to kickoff the holiday season.


Sienna gets to meet Santa for the first time! Everyone hope for big smiley pictures and not a screaming baby.


An added bonus of this years weekend is we get to see Harry Potter on Sunday. Babysitter is all lined up and we are ready!

That's my weekend. Now I gotta get through the next 2 days of work. Hope everyone else has a great weekend and has safe travels. Watch out for the ice and snow!

(pictures compliments of Google images)

No comments: