Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pictures Can Be Deceiving

Enjoying some sun
DSCF0299

Taking a swim
DSCF0307

Lounging after the pool
DSCF0311

Hamming it up on the plane ride home
plane

Looks like we had a great time doesn’t it?? Too bad those are the only pics I have from our vacation since those were the highlights. I started feeling achy and weak Sunday morning. Sienna had a runny nose the previous week so I figured I was coming down with a cold. I powered through the day and we arrived in FL. Come Monday morning I woke up with a temp of 101. Our plans to Disney were canceled and I didn’t move from the couch all day. By Tuesday Sienna and Justin were both sick as well. Doh!

Sienna spent most of the rest of her vacation like thisDSCF0316

The only good part to all of this was Papa Rick got in lots and lots of cuddle time which was really the whole point of the trip. We did enjoy a few moments of sun and nice weather here and there.

Sienna did great on both plane rides, despite not feeling well. She is such a little flirt. Anyone that met her eye was greeted with huge grins. Everyone around her just ate it up. Multiple times she got referred to as “The Gerber Baby”. You’d think those chubby cheeks would start to hurt from smiling so much.

Our house is finally on the way to recovery. I had to take Sienna into the doctor this morning and found out she has a double ear infection. Explains why she wouldn’t let me put her down yesterday! Let’s hope by the end of this weekend we can rejoin the world again.

No comments: