Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Traditions

I have been MIA for the past couple weeks. I can blame the fact that we were in FL last week, but before that there's really no excuse. Here's a few of the things we have been up to. FL pics to come later in the week!

We took Sienna and Ariana to see their first Holidazzle parade. Sienna ooohhhed for the whole thing and loved seeing all the lights. I hope we can make this a yearly tradition!



Spent a full weekend baking cookies. The first day was our annual girl friend day of cookie baking and the second day was with the girls in my family. Lots and lots of cookies were made. I have been trying to be so good not to eat them all!



Loving all these holiday traditions and there are more to come this week. Such a great time of year!

No comments: