Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Jovle's take over Florida

As promised I put together a little slide show from our FL trip. This trip not only did Justin, Sienna, and I go visit Rick, but Amanda, Travis, Izzy, Sami & Janis were all there as well. They went down the week before we did and we overlapped for 2 days. It was a lot of fun to see them and let the kids play together. Sienna already idolizes Izzy. All weekend "Ze Ze" was her favorite word.

I was very nervous about flying with a 15 month old. She doesn't like to be confined and not moving. I was pretty terrified of having THAT screaming kid on the flight. When we got to the airport they offered us a great deal for a first class upgrade so we took it. That eased a lot of my fears. She had tons of room to run around between us. It was my first time in first class too - soooo nice! Never want to go coach again!

We kept our trip cheap and did all the free Disney stuff - walked the boardwalk, toured hotels, looked at the Christmas decorations, and shopped at Downtown Disney. The weather was great and stayed in the 70s. We even got a little pool time in.

Here's the picture highlights.

No comments: