Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sienna's Secret

Sienna has some news to share!




It's official...we're having another baby! All those weeks when I claimed to be too busy to blog, some of that was true but some of it was me falling asleep on the couch at 8:30, too tired to think about turning on the computer. I'm 13 weeks now and feeling much better. Baby J is due January 18th and yes we are finding out the sex. I'll post the baby game again soon so everyone can get their guesses in! We keep asking Sienna if she wants a sister or a brother. It changes every time, but I think sister might be in the slight lead.

This pregnancy has been so different from the last one. I was much more sick the first time. I felt pretty rotten for a few weeks but after that I was just extremely tired. I am also craving completely different food. I wanted a lot of meat, especially hamburgers the first couple months. Now I have moved on to salty food, mostly chips! I am usually a total sweet girl too. I used to have at least a bite of something sweet after every meal. Not any more! I'm lucky to eat one sweet a day. Some days none. So so weird for me.

On another note this is also the first time Sienna wore real pig tails. So cute!

No comments: