Tuesday, December 24, 2013

11 Months


This year has gone so fast. I can't believe you are going to be 1 in a month! Your personality is really starting to shine. You've always been my little giggler and now you are turning into a cuddler too. I love it. You'll crawl over to me, stand up and snuggle your head into my shoulder. You love to lay on your back and be tickled while you roll around. You are imitating everything we do. I'll be in the kitchen putting on lotion and I'll look at you watching me from the family room. You'll start rubbing your hands together like you are putting it on too. This also means you are signing!! You've masted more and all done. I'm trying to teach you eat, water, and milk next. Right now whenever you are hungry (which is most of the time) you'll start signing more. It's soo cool to start this communication. I am thinking you might be an early talker too. When you sign more you say "Ma" and when you sign all done you say "Ahh Daa". You've also started to say "Hi."

You are so long!

You love your sister more than anything and always follow her around. You 2 are starting to interact more. The other night she was rolling you a ball and you would hand it back to her. All while giggling of course. At the dinner table you 2 makes sounds back and forth, which also ends in fits of giggles.

Making raspberries while showing off your new bows.

The past couple months you have finally started getting into books. Pulling out your bin of books is the best way to keep you occupied. You'll even let me read a couple to you before bed. Before you'd cry and squirm away every time I tried. Your second favorite activity is pulling everything off the end tables. With your long arms and height nothing is safe. Remotes and coasters are your top choices.


All you wanted for Christmas was your two front teeth and you got them! They poked through at the beginning of the month and are showing nicely now. You have 7 chompers already! Very useful since you love to eat. You have out eaten your Mom at meals.


No comments: