Monday, December 23, 2013

Princesses

Sienna has been into princesses ever since we left Disney last year. This year, Papa treated her to a special lunch with her favorites - Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Jasmine, and Sleeping Beauty. It was amazing. I have never experienced anything so magical. All of the princesses made my princess feel so special. Before the lunch started we got a meet and greet with Cinderella, who is Sienna's favorite. I wasn't sure how she would react to meeting the princesses since she was a bit scared of some of the characters the day before. Turns out there was nothing to worry about. She was so excited to meet Cinderella. She walked right up to her, handed her the autograph book, and they started talking about Cinderella's mice. She proudly showed her the princess shirt she was wearing and even ended her time by giving Cinderella a hug.




(Kensi slept through the whole meet and greet) 

After meeting Cinderella we headed upstairs in the castle for lunch. Before each princess entered music would started and a booming voice would announce their arrival while everyone cheered. Sienna spent most of her lunch turned around in her seat eagerly awaiting the next princess.


Snow white was my favorite. Probably because she gave my baby a big kiss that stuck with her for the rest of the day.




Kensi wasn't a big fan of the princesses. She cried for all of them and was much happier just eating.



And the food... It was delish. I didn't get many photos of it. This was my dessert. Some mouse with a spongy cake base covered in chocolate. Mmmmmmm.


I think we will definitely have to do this again when both of my princesses are old enough to appreciate it. Maybe even get them all dolled up for the occasion.

No comments: