Friday, December 20, 2013

Dancing at Disney

We spent the past week visiting Papa in FL. It was a great trip and we all had a lot of fun. I was pretty nervous about taking my busy, busy 10 month old on an air plane for 3 hours but even she did great. We did have the screaming baby for a little while on the plane ride home, but eventually she passed out.

One of my favorite moments was at Downtown Disney. On the main stage a dance line was performing a few dances. Of course Sienna and I had to watch. As soon as I set her down, she put her hands on her hips, started shaking them to the beat, and did her best to imitate the dancers on stage. She didn't stop dancing throughout the whole performance and instantly had a crowd watching her. People even turned around in their seats to see her moves. She ate it all up flashing her "I know I'm cute" smiles. I couldn't stop giggling.

Here's a couple clips.

 

No comments: