Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Update

It's been quite the busy weekend. Friday kicked it off right with the Light Rail Pub Crawl. We had a group of around 20 people all night. It was a lot of fun and I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Shots at Fort Snelling Club.


UMFers! Taken at stop #2 The Cardinal.


Part of the group waiting for the LRT


The Joint


Kierans


Didn't take any pics at the last bar but here we are on the way!


Yesterday we wanted to take Rick on a field trip and get him out of the house for a bit so we headed down to Jordan and went to MN Harvest Apple Orchard. It was such a gorgeous day out!! Perfect for an orchard.

Last night we went and watched Mary's debut in the Roller Girls. She did a great job and even knocked a few girls down. She was on the zombie team if you couldn't tell and they won!


Tonight Justin and I get to have a date and some alone time...kinda. Us and every other 14 year old girl in the Cities. We're going to the So You Think You Can Dance tour show. I CAN'T WAIT!!! Remember how obsessed I was with that show? Hopefully they'll allow my camera in and we'll get some good pics.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! Next year - I am there:)

Cal said...

1) I'm SO sorry I had to miss it! It looks like it was tons of fun and I'm glad you had such a great turn out.
2) My friend was ON SYTYCD! Kortni Lind...she is from here and her sister is one of my best friends (Mykala...I talk about her on my blog quite a bit.) Anyway, just thought I'd share :)

www.tonycu.com said...

Looked like a great time. I am sad i missed it. I am even more sadder(i dont think thats a word, but it is today) that you played tippy cup. My favoritist(not a word either) game in the whole world!!