Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Back Home!

We've returned from our trip and are trying to get back into the swing of things. The last day of New York was great. We went down to SoHo, had lunch, checked out Greenwich Village and walked all the way back up to Midtown. It was about 70 blocks just going north not including all the weaving around we did. A great way to see the city but we were tired. And for everyone who was asking, I did bring tennis shoes. We went and saw Spring Awakening. It was a great musical and even Justin liked it! Pics are posted..check them out.

On another note...I got my phone!!! We stopped at Best Buy on the way home from the airport. Obsessive? Maybe but I was too excited to wait. So far it's living up to all my expectations just trying to figure out all the features.


Time to go watch more election coverage. Justin & I got up and did our patriotic duty and voted before work this morning. Election days always get me excited!

1 comment:

Anne said...

do you love your new phone?