Monday, November 17, 2008

Chocolate

My family loves to do unique things around the cities, especially go to different expos at the Convention Center. On Saturday, Cari and I headed to the Twin Cities Chocolate Extravaganza. Apparently this is the 5th annual but it was my second year and Cari's first. It's chocolate heaven!! You pay to get in of course, but once you're in there are tons of different chocolate samples; dark, milk, white, truffles, martinis, turtles, sauce, and even some savory items for when you are sweeted out. This year they also had a few wine and vodka stations for your liquor fill. And of course it wouldn't be complete without the chocolate fashion show which does put touches on chocolate on each outfit. The girl in pink was my favorite. She was supposed to represent a truffle and the drizzle on her skirt was made from chocolate.



So if you are a chocolate lover like me, I'd reccomend checking out the show next year!!

No comments: