Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pictionary Part II

We finally got to celebrate Justin's Birthday with the Eids and Moehrings on Friday. We started the night with a delicious dinner at Bonfire and then headed back to our place for games. This of course brought on a rematch of Pictionary boys vs girls. Happy to say that the girls kicked butt this time!! Since it was so much fun last time, I saved a few of my favorite pics for everyone to guess what they are. I'll post the answers in a couple days. Have fun!







4 comments:

Kristie said...

Once again, I can't guess but I am anxiously awaiting every body's guesses!

Abbie said...

Here goes nothing....

1. Horesplay
2. Chicken Eggs
3. A Peeping Tom
4. Wings

Aaron Mathison said...

1. Jurassic Park
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
3. S'mores
4. Big Foot

Kristen said...

Answers!!
Barbed wire
Buffalo
Totem pole
Big foot

Nice job Arod for getting the last one!