Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random Thoughts

2 random thoughts for the day:



Manicured hands make me feel so girly and proper. I love it! I wish I could have this look at the time. Unfortunately it doesn't go very well with my lifestyle...



Seeing as I missed National Best Friend's day yesterday I thought I should make up for it today. Cran, Brent and Mallory moved back to Prior Lake and now live less than 10 minutes from us. I am soooooooo very excited!! Last night we went over to check out the new place. Mallory gave us the grand tour. She was also as excited as I have ever seen her and talked a mile a minute. So cute!

1 comment:

Cal said...

I can actually do a pretty darn good french manicure at home but I like my nails SUPER short so I don't get the chance to do them all fancy very often...