Monday, August 17, 2009

Grrrrr

This is what you get when you send your husband to the northern woods of WI to help his dad sell off his cabin and all of his belongings...



This little bear needs to find his way back to the woods. He doesn't really seem to like the suburbs so much. I think Justin put him on our front porch to see how long it would take me to notice. (it wasn't long) Then of course he heads out of town and leaves him there. :P Anyone else have the last name of Jovle and want him? hehe. At least I didn't end up with the mounted bucks that I was repeatedly told I was getting.

For anyone who was wondering Justin and his dad made it safely down to FL. Justin helped him clean the trailer top and bottom, purge many bags of stuff, and get him all settled in. Sounds like Rick is all set for his new life full of hot FL sun.

Thanks to everyone who has helped entertain me the past couple weekends. All the girly time had been great but I ready for my family to get together again! Conner continues to mope around the house looking for his dad. So deprived...

2 comments:

Cal said...

Does Justin have any siblings you could pass it off to? It'd be a great white elephant gift at Christmas...one of those things that gets given to someone new every year. Ha!

Kristen said...

He does have a sister but she's married with a different last name. I love the idea though! Maybe we can figure out another relative to give it to.