Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MN State Fair Contest



After much prodding from Grammy, Mom and Justin, I have submitted my entry into the "Northland Celiac Support Group Gluten-Free Baking Event - Quick bread, loaf or muffins" at the MN State Fair. I'm entering my banana chocolate chip muffins. The recipe originally came from my mother-in-law and I've modified it a bit to make it gluten-free. I've been dragging my feet because I wanted to test out a few different flour mixes but what better way to motivate me than to have entered! Might be a baking frenzy on Sunday. Stop on by for a taste test. :)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Yay, that rocks!! Can I vote for you? I suppose I'm not a tasting judge...oh well.

Cal said...

Ooo! How exciting! Good luck and feel free to drop off a muffin Monday if you have extras ;)

Anonymous said...

When is the tasting?