Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5 Things

Abbie posted this game on her blog and I decided to play along even though I wasn't officially tagged. :)

1. What were you doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago I was 19 and in my sophomore year of college starting one of my most fun years. Such a carefree time with new freedoms and not too many responsibilities. Highlights that I can remember were Poms squad, track parties, joining Gamma Sigs, tongue piercing, hanging with the boys in Laux, I'm sure doing some studying, and many more that I can't mention because my mom occasionally reads this. ;)

2. What five things are on your to-do list for today?

We'll go with tomorrow because today is almost over.

-Long to do list at work to complete

-Try and catch up on some of my tv shows. So many to watch!

-Put together menu for upcoming dinner party

-Finish open bottle of wine

-Play with my pups

3. Snacks you enjoy.

Right now I can't get enough of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and cheeseballs.

4. Places you have lived.

Minneapolis, Woodbury, La Crosse, Edina & Shakopee.

5. What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

-Quit my job and find a fun place to volunteer

-Buy my parents their dream house in AZ

-Travel to Italy, Australia, Hawaii, and wine country, CA - just to start

-Shop Shop Shop and Shop until my feet fall off.

-Put in a swimming pool and hire a pool boy


I'm going to tag Cran because she's a devoted blogger but anyone else is welcome to do it as well!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Wow, 10 years ago joining Gamma Sig. What memories!!!