Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

The weekend has come and gone. Sad that it's over but it was all a lot of fun. Thanksgiving was at my aunt and uncles and co hosted by my Grammy. Friday's shopping was so successful. Cari and I went out and found great deals! Justin and I also made a fun purchase for the house which I will blog as soon as it all arrives (teaser..) The rest of the weekend was spent putting up the Xmas decorations while dancing to Xmas music. Here's some picture highlights. Also, I'm in the process of redoing my website but don't quite know what I'm doing to do with it yet. For now I'm trying Picasa for my online albums so here's the full weekend pics.

My cuz Cassie and I


Our hosts


We decided to rearrange the Xmas decorations this year and put the Nutcrackers in the family room instead of on top of the kitchen cabinets.

No comments: