Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

For a long time I was dreading turning 30. It sounded so much older than I felt. Whenever I'd see a teenager I always felt closer to their age than to someone who was in their 30s or 40s. Luckily, I have come to terms with it. I've realized that my 20s was full of super fun times and it got to be all about me. I accomplished many significant miles stones and wouldn't change a thing about it. Here's a few of the highlights...

Had fun in college...A LOT of fun! :)


Met the guy of dreams


Adopted a beautiful green eye kitty



Graduated and got my first real job (guess it's still my first real job)


Got married


Adopted my favorite little monster


Built our house


Traveled all over the country









Made so many memories with friends and family that I can't even begin to show them all. Now I'm ready to begin the next chapter of my life and what a better way to do that than by starting a new decade to kick it off. So 30s here I come! I hope you are ready for me cause I am ready for you.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday!!

I was surprisingly happy to turn 30 also. It's a great milestone and opportunity to celebrate more things to come - esp. the new baby.

Kristie said...

What a great post! Let's hope the next decade is just as fun as the last 3!!
Happy Birthday Forver Friend! I love ya!