Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What a weekend...

My weekend was nothing like I expected it to be. I got home Friday night after seeing a movie with Angie and saw an envelope with my name on it sitting on the counter. I asked Justin what it was and if I could open it. Casually he said I could if I wanted to. This is what I found.



I was dumbfounded to say the least. I had a million questions, none of course that he would answer. I assumed my "closest friends" were Cran, Kristen & Jenny since we all had plans to go bowling the next night together. I also assumed we were going somewhere over night but that was about it. I couldn't stop smiling the rest of the night and spent a lot of my sleepless night dreaming of what we could possibly be doing.

Sat morning just as I expected Cran & Kristen showed up at my door. They looked as nervous as I felt. We are all such planners it was a little hard to let go...at first. After picking up Jenny and seeing our first envelope lead us to Starbucks we all started to relax.

Cran did a great job of blogging all that our day entailed, so instead of retyping it all I'm going to be lazy and throw up the links.

Part I
Part II

I also have my pictures of our day all uploaded and labeled. All in all it was a FABULOUS weekend. We had so many laughs and fun times. I can't thank all of our husbands enough for planning such a creative and relaxing weekend for us. And as a bonus I came home to a clean house with laundry done. Honey you get the best husband of the year award. Love you and thank you so so much!!!

1 comment:

Aaron Mathison said...

That must have been torture finding out the night before, I wouldn't be able to sleep either. Sounds like a fun weekend even though you got lost despite the fact you had a GPS navigation device :)