Thursday, February 4, 2010

Meet Baby J



Well cyber world, I'd like you to meet my baby. Baby J. Still feels so weird to me to even say that or to think that lil guy/girl is growing and moving all around inside of me! Ahhh! I'm 12 weeks pregnant and due Aug 14th. Been feeling pretty good lately. The first couple months were filled with nausea, sleepiness, and I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't very fun. But we're over the hump and ready to look forward and enjoy what is coming.

We had our first ultrasound today. I can't even describe how cool it was to see him (we're going to call it a him for now because that is what I am feeling) punching his arms, kicking his legs, arching his back. She let us listen to the heartbeat again (139 bpm) and also showed colors of red and blue that show the blood flowing through the body and brain. She even saw a little bit a fluid that was sitting in his stomach. I was in awe the whole time and couldn't stop smiling.

I think that's the details for now! Many more stories to share soon I'm sure. Thanks to everyone who had to keep my secret for so long and for all the support while I whined about my misery. :) It was much appreciated!

My fave pic from the ultrasound. Such tiny feet!


A belly pic has already been requested so here you go! Little bump showing, mostly just looks like fat. :)

10 comments:

Abbie said...

YAY!!!! So happy for you guys, like I haven't made that clear.... But, when it's on the blog, it's real!!

Sarah said...

Congrats!!!! SO SO SO happy for you THREE :) The ultrasound pics are great! I can't wait to follow along the rest of the journey via the blog!

You had some good secret keepers! Kristen didn't say a word and I sit next to her for 40+ hours a week!!!

Crystal said...

Congrats! Have fun with it!

Unknown said...

Yay! thanks for posting the pics :) keep those baby bump pics coming :)

D-£ said...

WOW!! Congrats. It's all Carrie's fault isn't it? :)

Kristie said...

Love that little babe already :) Congrats! I also love that its public...

Colie said...

CONGRATULATIONS... that's great!

Tom, Jaime, Kendra said...

Congratulations! Very happy for you and Justin! You two will be great parents!

Lexie said...

Congrats Kristin! So excited for you guys!! When I was pregnant with Karter (our oldest) everyone called him Baby J too. :)

Joline said...

Congrats! Wonderful news! Keep the pics coming :)