Sunday, February 21, 2010

Trivia

I was at the Swarm game last sat night - thanks to Angie and her annual suite game. At halftime they had all different mascots from MN come out and play lacrosse against each other. Victor the Viking, Goldie, Madonna from the Saints, TC Bear, and a whole bunch of others were there. First I have to say this was definitely the highlight of the night. There was one mascot called "Sporty" who was an inflatable man. He could move his arms but that's about it. He was tending goal on one end and must've gotten bored. When the ball came to him, he charged down to the other end of the field. Right as he took a shot into the other goal he tripped...causing his body to deflate. He stood up and his head was drooping to one side his body all saggy. The announcer kept calling for someone to help him out and "inflate Sporty!!!" It was great.

Anyways there was this mascot who was called "Cup". He was a white cup with a big M on the front. The whole time he was head banging causing the cup to appear to be tipping over. Must've been his signature move. No one there had any idea what he was a mascot for, so I was hoping someone could help me out! I tried to get a picture of him but camera phones really didn't work very well. Here's the one I got.



I tried to google it but I had no luck. Anyone have any ideas? I've heard of "Petey P Cup" but this was definitly not him. It looked more like white milk in this cup, not pee. :)

No comments: