Friday, September 14, 2012

Meet Our New Little Girl

Yep, you read it right! I was wrong again. Baby Jovle 2 is a girl!!! Can you believe it? It's starting to sink in more. I have to say I was really nervous going into this appointment. I knew how badly Justin wanted a boy and that there was still a good chance we could have a girl. Justin reassured me that either way he would be fine. And so we headed to the ultrasound.

The tech right away said she thought she knew what it was but wanted to get us a good picture to be sure. As she was poking around she called the baby sweetie and I knew it was a girl. She showed us THE shot and asked if we had a guess. I didn't see any boy parts but it was hard to tell what we were looking at. Then she labeled the screen with "It's a girl!"




Baby girl was very active. She jumped all over the place while we were looking. She also kept swallowing, opening and closing her mouth. It was very cool to see. The tech even made us a little video of it!



I am so excited for Sienna to have a sister. I don't think we could be giving her a better gift. Baby girl we are so excited to meet you! Now comes all the fun stuff like nursery decorating and picking out names.

No comments: