Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy MLK Day

Thank you Mr. King for changing our nation and giving us an excuse to not have work! And there is no better way to celebrate than to go shopping! Stimulate the economy a little, right? Now before you start quoting me on my New Year Resolution let me first say that I set a strict budget before going out and I stayed in it! Cari and I headed to Albertville to find an empty parking lot and HUGE sales. I don't think either of us paid over $20 for any items and $20 was a splurge! 70% off clearance everywhere. Here was my favorite item of the day. I have been eying this vest for a couple months now and finally went for it. I went to the Gap and they only had one left in this color and it was my size. So meant to be! I know it's obnoxiously pink and bright but I am so exited to wear it.




Hope everyone else had as fun of a day too even if you had to work.

1 comment:

wildprinces-75 said...

http://wildprinces-75.blogspot.com/

Here's my new blog - changed one letter - tricky tricky

I love the vest - great Valentines day outfit.