Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I need help...

Every winter when the weather gets really cold and I don't feel like leaving my house I get a puzzle out and set it. I picked one up at a garage sale last year that I thought would be challenging. It's 2500 tiny tiny pieces with a mountain scene and wild flowers. It was only a couple bucks and had never been opened...now I see why. It's sooo hard. I have never been so frustrated with a puzzle. I'm usually really good but this one is killing me! And the thought of just putting it away in the boxes make me sick to my stomach. I can't not finish it. It's a compulsion. So help me! Anyone who likes puzzles come over. Just for an hour or 2. You might get 3 pieces together in that amount of time. :) Funny but I'm not kidding! I might just glue this one together and frame it when I finally finish it.

The box cover.


My progress after a months work...

6 comments:

Aaron Mathison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron Mathison said...

So this is the real reason we couldn't have the wine party at your place huh? You should enlist Maggie's help, she's a puzzle genius (she gets the really hard ones to do too, and completes them!)

Kristen said...

send her over!!

Anonymous said...

Woot woot :) I do heart puzzles. But I think the largest I've ever done is 1000 pieces. I had one like that. Flowers are hard, they look the same everywhere.

Kristen said...

Do we need a neighborhood girls "puzzle" night?

Kristen said...

yes we do! I'll provide the wine. :)