Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Resolutions

For the past couple years I've tried to make fun new years resolutions. 2 years ago it was to take more pictures and last year it was to wear cute clothes that make me feel good in them. I also added a bonus one of having Justin smile better in pictures. I think I've done pretty well with both and we're still working on Justin. :) Along with continuing the past years, this year I've decided to be boring and cliche - I want to spend less and save more. I know, lame, but I think it's fitting for this economy. So if anyone has great tips on little ways to save let me know, I'm all ears! Also it would help if you discourage me from all those starbucks trips, and tell me that I don't need to spend the Express coupon just because it's a great deal. hehe. Happy New Years to all!

No comments: