Monday, January 12, 2009

Simple Pleasures from the weekend...

1. The Sun beating down on my car and warming it up. I was soo ready to put the top down and go for a drive. It might've been JUST a little too cold for that.

2. Running into friends at Target AND Cub while doing my errands. I love the unexpected catching up and waves in the cars as you drive by someone you know.

3. Eating an absolutely delicious meal and having great talks with the hubby about all that life will bring us.

4. Finding that shirt I have been looking everywhere for AND it being in my price range.

5. The beauty of "Edward Cullen" on screen.

Weekends are so great...Too bad Monday has to ruin it. :P

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Should I be embarrassed to say that I had to google Edward Cullen?

Kristen said...

hehe no it's ok. but you should read the books. They are great1