Thursday, April 9, 2009

3 simple pleasures

After reading Angie's blog I've been thinking what I would say my top 3 simple pleasures are. It was really hard for me to come up with them. There are so many!!! These are my top 3...at least as of today:

1. Flip Flops. I had to stick with one of Angie's. I love not wearing socks. I love being able to take my shoes off easily so I can sit on my feet or sit cross legged (as I am right now). And what is more comfortable than a flip flop? NOTHING! So great.

2. The first sip of an ice cold Mt Dew from the can. OMG I can taste it right now. Mt Dew is the only non diet pop that I'll drink and it's soo worth it to me.

3. Getting off my Shakopee bus in the morning and seeing my SW bus sitting right behind waiting for me to get on and continue to the U. I get so bored having to wait for my next bus to come. It's especially bad when it's so cold out.

What are your 3 simple pleasures?

4 comments:

Aaron Mathison said...

There's nothing like a good Mt. Dew! I think I like it from the bottle better, but either way it's awesome! I don't know if there's anything I crave more often than a Dew...

Anonymous said...

hmmm, tough to pick! right now my three would be coffee, a challenging yoga class and taking naps with my dog

Kristie said...

Your list makes me laugh. I can just hear you about the Mt. Dew... You've inspired me and I am going to have blog about my top 3 today.

wildprinces-75 said...

Here's to being able to wear flip flops really really soon!!