Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Good Bye and Good Riddance!

I think I've made it pretty clear that I'm not a fan of March (besides of course the Shamrock Shakes which I'm sad to see go since I only had 2 all month!), so you can understand how happy I am to see that April is here!! Bring on those showers, wash away all of the sand/grim on the streets, and let the plants start budding! Think that will actually happen soon? One can hope.

It wouldn't be April first without my step dad trying to pull a prank on me. I don't remember ever falling for any of his pranks but I'm sure at some point in my life I did so he continues to keep trying. I got into work this morning and right away got an IM from him asking if Cari (sister) had told me the news. I played stupid and said I had no idea what he was talking about. He replies to me, "Aunt Kristen?" I didn't give him the satisfaction of going any farther and told him I was onto him. Good to know some things will never change.



Cartoon by Mark Parisi

No comments: