Thursday, July 9, 2009

Giddy



In one week and one day, and about 3.5 hours I will be in a movie theatre and I CAN NOT WAIT! There's not too many movies that I get this excited about. Harry Potter, anything related to Sex and the City, and maybe the Twilight series are the exceptions. I just reread the book so I'm all caught up and it's fresh in my head. Although I'm not sure that was the best idea because now I will notice everything they change and every detail they left out. Hopefully it will live up to my high expectations. I watched the trailer and got goose bumps. Always a good sign!

Especially can't wait to see this part

4 comments:

D-£ said...

oh man. Are you going with someone? I love the Pot but the person I usually go with moved to North Carolina. I know we haven't seen each other in like a million years but I would love to go with someone other than myself.

Kristen said...

yeah we go with another couple every time the new movie comes out. It's become a tradition. Sorry you'll have to find another crazy fan!

D-£ said...

No worries. Have a good time.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the movie either. Hoping to see it on the MONSTER screen in Lakeville.