Monday, July 20, 2009

HP Review

I had to post my thoughts on Harry Potter since I was sooo excited to see it. If anyone wants to talk specifics on it I will gladly do that. Don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Overall, I have a mixed review. It was good but I felt like they left out so many details and changed a lot of things up. I guess that was to be expected since they can only do so much in 2.5 hours. I think reading the book so close to the movie hurt me though because I knew the details way too well. Good to know for when the next one comes out! We saw it on the big screen in Burnsville. Pretty fricking sweet on that. And I just love Bellatrix's character. She's so evil and crazy yet so seductive that she sucks you in.





It was a great way to kickoff our weekend. To hear all about our cabin trip read Cran's blog post. She had the only camera since I forgot mine. Not that there was a lot to take pics of...

No comments: