Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Too many secrets




For the past few months I have had too many secrets to keep. If you know me, I really don't like keeping them. I'm much more of a shout to the world my goods news. But I did. First I had to keep the surprise birthday party of my best friend quiet. That was hard enough and then my sister gives me an even bigger secret! But says I can't tell anyone. 2 big things at once is just way too much for this girl. Finally, the day has come where I can shout and scream at the top of my lungs...

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE!!!!

Yep that's right, my dear sis is prego and having a baby in February. I really can't be any more excited! Woo Hooo! Congrats to Cari & Greg. Can't wait to see you throughout your pregnancy and meet the little stinker growing inside ya.

1 comment:

wildprinces-75 said...

Congrats - you will love it - spoil em and send em home!!