Sunday, July 12, 2009

Garden News

We have our first veggies!!! Hopefully this is a sign that our garden is going to be producing soon. Most of the plants have flowers so I think we're off to a good start. I was so excited to go down today and see our first pea pods. 3 of them to be exact.


Zucchini was the first plant to have a veggie on it. It's been rapidly growing and here's how big it is tonight. I heard these things grow like crazy overnight so I'm curious to see when we actually harvest it. Time to read up on the next phase of gardening.


The jalapeno plant also has mini peppers on it. This plant I did buy from the nursery where the others all came from seeds so I'm not surprised that it's already producing. Aren't they cute?!


To follow all the garden updates go here.

No comments: