Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kids say the darndest things...

Ever have those moments that make you laugh out loud whenever you think about them? I had one of these over the weekend. It was with Cran and Mallory. She already blogged it so I won't retell the storey but I highly encourage everyone to go read it. Every time I think about it, it gets me going again.

I will also insert a footnote in the story: While Cran was trying to say something to make the situation better, Mallory again repeated what she said to set her mom straight. I clearly could not control my laughter so Cran being a good parent of me and Mallory suggested that we go find a table to sit at. And yes in Mallory's defense the lady did look clown like...not that I could look at her again and keep a straight face after the whole situation.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I sure hope when you have kids that you encounter some of the same experiences I have! Thanks for the fun day!