Friday, October 23, 2009

Another Move

Yesterday was my last day of having a window at work. The new addition on our building got to the point where they needed to put the "temporary" wall up where my cube was and forever block our view of the outside. I'm actually quite happy with my new cube for the most part. I'm still by my friends and can see out the window on the other wall. If you remember the last time I moved it was quite the switch to have all low walls and views of our neighbors. This new cube is back to the high walls and I already miss the low ones. Funny how once you get used to something you really adapt to it. Here's the views!

Looking in. (I need some posters!)




Looking Out


My old space. No more furniture!!

1 comment:

Cal said...

Is it just me or does having a locker at your desk make you feel like you're in middle school again?