Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Space

The new space is here and I think I might be in love with it!! They are gorgeous! And I am really loving all the people that I sit next to. This arrangement is a lot more open and since all of the developers sit together and we're friends it creates a lot of chatting and banter back and forth. Which is really weird for us since we usually only talk over IM. Here's a pic of my cube facing in. It's hard to capture the complete look of it, but you get the idea.



Of course not everything is perfect. Here's the view facing out of my cube. Now pretend there is a head just to the right of those monitors and that's what I see. Luckily he's my good friend, but it's still distracting and going to take some getting used to.



Still figuring out the perfect place for my candy dish. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Perfect place for candy dish. Hmmm...closest to me?!

www.tonycu.com said...

Nice view. Atleast your in a good spot. Where you can see people coming and nobody can sneek up behind you.