Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Conner

I had some requests for pictures of the doggie sunday so here it is! Just a tip to anyone who gets an ice cream cone at Lake Harriet - get it in a dish!! We each got a cone with a single scoop and it was the biggest scoop I have ever seen. We had to do some marathon licking just to keep it from dripping all over so I couldn't get a picture of how big they really were. So good though!

Conner's doggie harness for the convertible.


Justin scrambling to eat his cone.


My cone after I got it under control. It was about double that size to begin with.


Doggie Sunday


Conner enjoying it.


All in all I think Conner had a good bday. His daycare lady even gave him a box of treats as a present. awww.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Ok, I didn't even know there was a doggie harness and I have to say I'm very impressed at you responsible dog owners.

I see so many dogs hanging out of their owner's cars... I always wonder how many accidently fall or jump out.

-Crystal

www.tonycu.com said...

Wow Doggie harness. Thats like the coolest thing I have ever seen.

Tricia said...

Happy birthday Conner! I don't mean to stalk your blog. ;) Happened to see your blog site from facebook. Hope it's ok for me to check out! Hope all is well... Tricia