Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wipeout

One of the funniest things to me is watching people fall down or hurt themselves. Mean? maybe, but sooo funny! I am a total closet AFV fan. Every time I watch that show I laugh until I cry and my stomach hurts. There's a new show on now called Wipeout and it's struck me the same way. I have even taking to put it on my Tivo season pass manger. I don't know if it's the hosts comments and drawings or the wipeout themselves but I love it. Here's one of the clips from an episode that I can't get out of my head.




This one was pretty funny too.



Lots more clips on youtube of course or check out the show. It's great!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I love this show!!! Chris & I used to watch the japanese version on FX! The commentary is what does it.

Anonymous said...

We love this show at our house too! we can't believe how some of the people think they could do this.....!!!
--Brenda

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one to watch this show.