Saturday, August 16, 2008

A 3-fer

3 things I want to blog about. Might be a big post!

First I got my hair all chopped off yesterday. Super cute so I had to post it. Hopefully these pictures aren't too muppet like. It also already passed the convertible test. We were out driving yesterday and there were no tangles afterwards. LOVE THAT!





2nd Justin brought home some flip flops that Spalon was selling to see if he liked them. We both tried them on and determined that they are horrible! I think Rocky summed it up best when he said, "My toes are in jail!!" See for yourself.



3rd the acorn squash in my garden has over taken everything!! It started as this tiny little plant, so I put it right in the middle. Mistake! Maybe I should've read to see how big they get. It's now covering 4 pepper plants, the basil, oregano and about to over take the cilantro. We better get some good squash in the end.

It's the big leaves in the back


You can see the basil poking through on the left.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute hair cut!!

Kristie said...

First, love the hair. I wish the picture was a bit more muppet like as we don't have any shots of you. Second, the flip flops look like you are wearing a baseball glove--TERRIBLE. Can't wait for pics of little squashes!!

www.tonycu.com said...

Hair cut rocks!!

Unknown said...

I love your haircut!!! hopefully I will see you on Sunday!