Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So Addicted

I can't stop watching this video from So You Think You Can Dance. For some reason I really related to the dance. I think it brings me back to the days of when I was 18 and the love of my life broke my heart. My favorite part is at the end when he's controlling her moves and then reaches in and rips her heart out. So good...



And since I'm posting videos here's my other favorite. You know you don't want to work anyways. ;)



I'm so sad the show is over for the season. Thank god for youtube and allowing me to watch it whenever I want! What did we do before all this technology?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a fun show - you will have to let me know when the next season starts. see you tomorrow

www.tonycu.com said...

I am not going to lie. that was pretty awesome..

Donella said...

Kristen! You probably won't look this far back to read this comment, but OMG - I LOVED that dance! As lame as it sounds, I literally almost cried while watching it the first time - and then again during the finale. It was SO good. The part in the middle when she freaks out and stomps around. Awesome.

I friggin' love that show.