Monday, May 24, 2010

28 Weeks

Updated belly pic. All I can say is it's def getting big!



Facts about the baby now:
She's 14.8 inches long (about??)
She weights 2.25 lbs
Her eyes have lashes and she can blink her eye lids.
She moves around a lot and has started giving hard kicks.
Her heartbeat was strong at 141.

Also good news is I passed my gestational diabetes test! Very glad to hear that since I couldn't imagine cutting the sweets. Of course this didn't happen without a little drama. After I drank the drink they give you I started to not feel well. I thought it was from the fizz and having to drink it so fast, but then I started to get really dizzy. Ended up almost passing out. The nurse had me lie down and put ice packs on my neck and forehead. I laid that way for the reminder of the appointment. I swear I have never heard of anyone else having this problem but everyone there reassured me it happens to lots of women. Still felt a little silly but nothing I could really do. Just glad I passed and baby is healthy!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Kristen-it's normal to feel that way after that awful drink. I felt the same way, but at least you passed it! Cute belly by the way. Still have a ways to go to catch up to me!