Monday, May 3, 2010

Dallas

Justin and I spent the past weekend in Dallas visiting my Dad and my step-mom Deb. It was quite the overdue visit as we haven’t seen them in over 2 years.  I was told to take lots of pictures and was determined to do so…that was until I pulled my camera out and saw this.

DSC_0480 ]

That’s the screen on my camera – smashed. Doh!!! I was not very happy. At least it wasn’t our new nice camera but I still used this one when I wanted something small. Needless to say not many pictures were taken.

We spent most of our weekend just spending time with Dad and Deb. The one place we did go tour was the Cowboys new stadium. When they say everything’s bigger in Texas, it sure applies to this stadium!! I attempted to use my camera and take pics in the stadium even though I had no idea what they were of. They turned out surprisingly well!

View from the press box
DSCN2764 

Closer up view of that ginormous screen. It was ridic. I think that screen itself cost a little under 40 Million. It was amazing how clear the picture was too. I thought it was a little too big and made me dizzy watching the plays on it.
DSCN2761

Locker-room. Each locker was made of this special wood from Africa and was worth 10,000/locker! Again ridic…
DSCN2769

Since we had the VIP tour pass they took our picture on the star on the field. I know all you Cowboy fans are jealous!
star

1 comment:

Aaron Mathison said...

The Cowboys suck (but their stadium looks cool)! You should have spiked that ball on the star at the 50 yard line :)