Sunday, May 16, 2010

Garage Sale Goodies

Last Friday was the annual Woodbury garage sales. Every year that I'm able to, I go out with Mom & Cari. We all get beyond excited for it. I usually don't even find much but I still love looking for the bargains. This year I did very well. I was mostly looking for baby things and crafting stuff. In the back of my head was also a snow blower and sturdy wooden table for the basement craft room but I didn't have high hopes of finding either. Goes to show you just never know! Come early afternoon Ron found a hardly used Northstar snowblower. I knew Justin wanted a big one and that was about it. From that description it fit. Ron called him up with the specs, negotiated with the guy and next thing I know they were loading it into my truck as I was writing a check. Sweet!!!

We can finally put away the shovels and rest our backs next year.


My favorite find of the day was the bouncy seat I had on my registry. This one was is great condition and we negotiated it down to $10!! Such a steal


Otherwise I got a bunch of board books, few toys, a yoga mat carrier (brand new!) and a stamp set.


All in all a success! Makes me want to go find more sales...

No comments: