Thursday, July 24, 2008

Brawling Ballers

I haven't blogged too much about kickball this year and now I'm sad to say that last night was our last game for the summer season. The week before we clenched the 1st place spot in a very tight game where we came back in the bottom of the last inning after being down 4 runs. It was a great game to claim our victory. So since last night didn't matter a few of us decided to have a power hour before the game. Sure made for some fun kickball - especially with Jeff's party mix!

After the game we celebrated the season at the Fort Snelling Club. And FINALLY after 2.5 years of TNT, it has paid off. I won my first arm wrestling contest ever! Thank you to Katie for giving me that honor. ;) Maggie still kicked my butt, but I think if I hadn't been so worn out I could've taken Carlene too. (pictured below) Yeah I'm calling rematch - bring it!

It was a close one but Aaron pulled it out in the end.

Thanks for a great season team! Can't wait for SLP in the fall. We WILL claim the tee shirts this year!!!

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Way to win the arm wrestling...drunkie :)

www.tonycu.com said...

It was funny, you wanted to arm wrestle everyone. Your such a trooper.

Anne said...

That is awesome! Glad you had a nice season...and I need to do t&t too - I want to win arm wrestling! haha!