Friday, July 11, 2008

Love or Lust??

I've always been anti Blackberries and cell phones that do email/web and everything else. I think it's because I have to constantly tell my hubby to put it away when we are at dinner, having a conversation, etc. I am way too obsessed w/email anyways so it would just be one more thing I would become addicted too. All of my thoughts changed yesterday. Crystal has been raving about this new phone she got. I read some reviews on it and have completely fallen in love. I can't stop thinking about it. I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!! It's like an iPhone but for Sprint. It can do everything - photos, music, web, email, GPS, and more. Maybe this is just lust and I'll be over it soon but I am not so sure... We'll find out if it's in my possession next week!



Heading to Cambria this weekend to meet my niece! Can't wait to see her. Lots of pics to come when we return. Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

hehehe! I think its love personally. I am in no way encourageing you, but it is way cool!

Anne said...

It is impressive... :) Good Luck K!

Anonymous said...

I think you should totally go for it!!