Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random Things

I keep getting tagged on facebook to list my 25 random things. I thought it'd be fun to put them on my blog for all non-facebookers. Here they are in no particular order.

1. I like my job but love my coworkers and all the perks way more.

2. I minored in math but have a hard time doing simple calculations without a calculator.

3. I am a horrible speller.

4. I love how my husband makes me laugh every time I try and get really mad at him.

5. Once I start something I can't stop until I finish it (books, movies, puzzles, etc).

6. I hate being cold but I always am and am waiting for the day that someone invents a nose warmer.

7. I hate being hot even worse. Really bad heat and humidity makes me feel like I can't breath and I get dizzy.

8. I love stalking people through blogs, facebook and such.

9. I have never puked from drinking too much.

10. I love playing video games either on my computer, PSII, or Wii. I used to even buy a monthly subscription to download unlimited games from this website but I played all good ones so I dropped it.

11. I do secret shops at restaurants and some retails stores.

12. I love being nerdy and getting made fun of for it.

13. I danced for 23 years and I really really miss it.

14. My step sister and I are only 5 months apart. All growing up we got asked if we were twins.

15. I hate talking about politics

16. I love entertaining and having people over to my house. Usually this includes some form of red wine and/or really bad for you food which I love equally as much.

17. I am terrified of being pregnant and losing control of my body.

18. At most restaurants I have to brush all the salt off my fries before I eat them.

19. I taught dance for 1 year and didn't like it. Loved the kids but hated coming up with choreography.

20. I always thought by the time I turned 30 I would have my life all figured out. Turns out now I don't think that will ever happen.

21. My mom and I talk on the phone at least once a day.

22. I once locked my cat in the fridge for a couple hours. oops!

23. I can't be at home for too many days/nights in a row or I get really antsy unless it's the middle of the winter and then I never want to leave.

24. I did a magic show my for family ONCE when I was a kid and somehow my husband watched the video of it. I have never heard the end of it since.

25. I'm not really a sappy person but I have to say I am so lucky to have so many wonderful and supportive family/friends/neighbors/coworkers/husband/pets in my life. They make every day worth living. Love to all of you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is your cat in the fridge. My mom once started the dryer with our cat sleeping in there.

Did you finish your puzzle?

Kristen said...

still a ways to go on the puzzle but I'm making progress...slowly. My mom came over and helped me last weekendend. She also encouraged me to give up but I can't!!

Kristie said...

Was it Zoey that you locked in the fridge?? I never knew that! I'll try my hardest to help with a few puzzle pieces this weekend :)

Kristen said...

it was Kabosh. My kitty that died of kidney failure after only a couple months. :(